Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Back

OMG..I couldn't remember my password !! How smart am I ? The holiday period is almost over and I have been cooking,drinking and socializing up a storm! Life is good just need a new - - - in 2010.  Christmas Eve My family and I went to a potluck xmas eve at my soon to be sister- in laws and my brothers. Mucho familia and food our contribution to the potluck was a Bruschetta Cheese Ball with blue corn tortilla chips. Some Homemade Tamales , Mini Cherry Cheese Cakes
and gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies. Whoo give the cook a drink.


Easy Mini Cherry Cheese Cakes

2 pkg (8 oz each) Cream Cheese,softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
12 Nilla Wafers
1 can cheery comstock pie filling

Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare Mini Cupcake pan by lining with mini cup cake holders, place vanilla wafers round sound down so that the flat part of the cookie is facing up. 

Beat Cream Cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add Eggs; beat until just blended.

Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over wafers.

Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool refrigerate at least 2 hours . Top with Cherry comstock

No comments:

Post a Comment