Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eating about Town

Today I went to Korean BBQ and Tofu House on Castro Valley Blvd. It has been opened for 4 months. I haven't be intentional about going there just because another Asian restaurant is not what Castro Valley needs. All we have is Asian restaurants, diners, and fast food, oh and a good deli and Aroma Indian cuisine. I had the beef and tofu bi bi bap which was okay for me kinda bland I was trying all the condiments with it just to try and get some flavor. I also tried the seafood pancake and same thing a little bland but improved with the addition of some of the condiments. Over all didn't hate it or love it and probably won't be back just because why pay money for ambivalent food? Glad I didn't rush to get there..Doggie bags for real!! Perfect snack for my dogs.


Black and White Bakery for dessert..hello red velvet cake come to momma!!Cream cheese frosting herllo..the perfect combo. Got a couple of extra pieces to share for David and Tracy. my brother is getting married in August. Tata ta tumm. In Hayward on mission. I have also heard about the spicy cornbread from here..will have to check it out at the farmers market..layters

No comments:

Post a Comment